Tuesday, June 06, 2006


39-Annie Hall. Director: Woody Allen . Cast: Diane Keaton and Woody Allen.
"I could get bad news and still sit downat the typewriter.Maybe it's because I'm depressed so often that I'm drawn to writers like Kafka and Dostoevski and to a filmmaker like Ingmar Bergman."
-Woody Allen-
---
"It's not me, just as Charlie Chaplin wasn't The Tramp. Annie Hall isn't my relationship with Diane Keaton: we didn't get together like that, and we didn't split up like that. In fact, I co-wrote that film with Marshall Brickman and many of the observations were his. I had it with Deconstructing Harry, too. People said, "Now that's Woody." Well, it's not. I've never had writer's block, I don't go home and drink and I certainly don't have the courage to kidnap a child! I'm a drone. I sit and I work…"
-Woody Allen-
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home